- Prep Time
- Serving Size
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk or (11.5-ounce) sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 whole orange, thinly sliced
- ½ cup water
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup unsweetened toasted coconut flakes, for garnish
- Special equipment: ice pop molds or a loaf pan and wooden ice pop sticks
- Line a 9” x 5” loaf pan with parchment paper, making sure there is a generous 3-4” of overhang. Alternately, you can use ice pop molds.
- Put all ingredients, except toasted coconut, into your KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series blender and blend, gradually increasing speed, until smooth, about 40-60 seconds.
- Pour into loaf pan (or molds) and freeze until solid, about 8 hours.
- Lift pops out of loaf pan and pull away parchment. Using a sharp knife, cut between the sticks into 4-6 bars. Insert ice pop sticks into the short end of the bars.
- Let pops warm up at room temperature for a few minutes if this is difficult. If using ice pop molds, follow manufacturer’s instructions for unmolding. Roll ice pops in coconut and eat immediately or store in the freezer.